Monday 2 March 2009

Our Script

There was nothing different about me, hangin round on street corners downing stale beers and smokin 6 packs of fags. We used to walk round like we owned the fuckin place. All in gangs, hoods up, thought we looked hard, threatning like.
It was a laugh smashin up cars makin our mark on every wall in the street and occaisionally kickin the fuck outta someone. And for what? The thrill of chasin some old granny down the road threatening to kill her cat? I dont think so.
As i got older i realised what a bloody waste of time it was, spending my days skiving of lessons to have a fag behind the language building. I spent countless evenings hanging round the neighbourhood waiting for some innocent little fucker to shout abuse at and throw beer cans filled with stones.
Its all different now, I dont play them stupid kids games. I dont need to cause people shit to make my life exciting. Now i can just laugh at silly little boy gangs hanging about outside the kebab shop with nothing better to do with their sad lives. I admit, its hard to pick yourself up. Get a job, earn a living, make something of yourself. What else can you do? Becaome an alcoholic, livin on the streets mixin with the dealers. Thats not the life for me.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home